Senior VFX Artist
- Location Austin (tx, usa)
- Published 6 days ago
- Type of employment full time
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Are you looking for a team of talented &dynamic people passionate about video games? Do you want to work in a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are part of its’DNA? You’ve found the right place!
Gaming Corps is looking for a talented Senior FX Artist!
As an FX artist, you will work with everything related to character and environment FX for gameplay, in-game cut scenes, and cinematics. You will be part of an experienced team that works on all visual effect related content to create the best possible result. Furthermore, you will often liaise with various departments to get the resources to create amazing VFX.
- Create wide range of FX for UI, game, and cut scenes
- Work with team to create a visual language for FX
- Work with tech artist, and designers to iterate and build functional FX systems, tools, and pipeline
- Manage FX assets through content creation pipeline
- Work with modeling team to help produce best assets for model based FX
- Coordinate and guide external VFX vendors
- 4+ years of full time experience in a similar role
- Team leadership and mentoring skills
- Solid understanding of VFX tools, Photoshop, Maya, AfterFX
- Working well both independently and in a team environment
- Efficient and organized work methodology
- Interest in gaming and building better player experiences
- FX proficiency in Maya, Photoshop, Unity, and Unreal
- Experience in cinematic FX and Lighting is a plus!
- Proficiency with Dynamic FX tools, Real Flow, FumeFX
- Rendering and Composting experience
Candidates must be legally authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.