- Location Austin (tx, usa)
- Published 6 days ago
- Type of employment full time
Gaming Corps is looking for an experienced Product Manager with the right skills and mind-set to join our Austin Studio and help us deliver our newest games.
Equipped with player data, competitive insights, and best practices in product optimization? Help us create hit free-to-play games that engage millions of players day after day and secure our position in the top grossing charts.
- Own the full product/game lifecycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams (design, art, and programming) to implement core features on time and for greatest impact, analyzing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business
- Fully comprehend the player experience and audience psychology. Identify player needs and spot opportunities to build features that improve engagement and retention, grow the user base and delight our players.
- Scope and prioritize features based on business and player impact. Generate expected outcomes by analyzing data from existing games, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis. Use this to advise team leaders on long term decision making and roadmap planning.
- Exhibit sound product judgment in formulating product strategy and presenting clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Build knowledge and understanding of data driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of relevant dashboards and reports.
- Passionate about mobile games and making live titles that entertain millions of people around the world.
- Strong communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in optimizing product features after release through multivariate testing and data driven iteration.
- Ability to summarize complex problems and present to executive staff concisely.
- Experience of live-operation of a successful free-to-play mobile game.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven.
- Former mobile Sports game experience is a plus