Mobile Product Manager
- Location LOCATION AUSTIN (TX, USA)
- Published 6 days ago
- Type of employment FULLTIME
Are you looking for a team of talented & dynamic people passionate about video games? Do you want to work in a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are part of its’ DNA? You’ve found the right place!
Gaming Corps is looking for an experienced Mobile Product Manager with the right skills and mindset to join our Austin Studio and help us deliver our newest mobile games.
Equipped with player data, competitive insights, and best practices in mobile product optimization? Help us create hit free-to-play games that engage millions of players day after day and secure our position in the top grossing charts.
- Own the full product/game lifecycle management. Including making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams (design, art, and programming) to implement core features on time and for greatest impact, analyzing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business
- Fully comprehend the player experience and audience psychology. Identify player needs and spot opportunities to build features that improve engagement and retention, grow the user base and delight our players
- Scope and prioritize features based on business and player impact. Generate expected outcomes by analyzing data from existing games. Use this to advise team leaders on long term decision making and roadmap planning
- Exhibit sound product judgment in formulating product strategy and presenting clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- Build knowledge and understanding of data driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of relevant dashboards and reports
- Passionate about mobile games and making live titles that entertain millions of players around the world
- Able to focus and identify key product problems and opportunities and prioritize based on value to drive success
- Strong communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and inspire cross-discipline teams to achieve goals
- Driven by understanding WHY players play and how they behave
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using business intelligence tools
- Experience in optimizing product features after release through AB testing and data driven iteration
- Ability to summarize complex problems and present concisely
- Experience of live-operations of a successful free-to-play mobile game
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Former mobile Sports game experience is a plus
Candidates must be legally authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.