MOBILE DATA ANALYST
- Location LOCATION AUSTIN (TX, USA)
- Published 6 days ago
- Type of employment FULLTIME
Are you looking for a team of talented & dynamic people passionate about video games? Do you want to work in a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are part of its’ DNA? You’ve found the right place!
Gaming Corps is looking for a Mobile Data Analyst with the right skills and mindset to join our Austin Studio and help us deliver the best mobile games.
Interested in pushing the boundaries of games analytics? You’ll help us to further understand, model, predict, segment and retain our players. You will be part of a small team of developers working on creating the most amazing free-to-play titles.
- Identify potential business opportunities and scope or design approaches to capture those opportunities
- Work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking
- Develop an analysis strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios
- Carefully check, debug, and problem solve issues to ensure you deliver accurate and clear analysis and reports
- Provide an analytics perspective to discussions and helping to drive the priorities within your team
- Be proactive and mentor your fellow colleagues in the use of data
- Report to the Product Manager and inform the prioritization of features based on data analysis
You have a passion for mobile Free To Play games, you breathe quantitative analysis and have the ability to draw insights which add real value to a company. You will need to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and will work in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
While we certainly don’t expect you to have all of these skills from day one, we do expect you to learn and develop in each of the following areas
Mobile Free To Play game industry experience
- Business Insight: The ability to understand the problems and issues in our games and propose solutions to solve them defining the right data, analysis or interpretation to lead to the right recommendations and decisions
- SQL: The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyse our databases
- Analytical coding: Using tools such as R, Python or Excel for analytical purposes
- Stats: Understanding the appropriate statistical or machine learning techniques to use in different circumstances
- Communication: Designing good ways of communicating, visualising or reporting your results / analysis so they are clear and unambiguous
While not required the following would be highly considered pluses during your application.
- Experience in behavioural psychology / economics
- Experience in predictive analytics
Candidates must be legally authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.